Saturday, June 16, 2012

Two Babies in One Week!

Back in the fall we found out my brother's wife and fiance's sister were both pregnant and due within the same week! Tom's sister, Kate, was pregnant with a girl and my brother's wife, Ashley, was pregnant with a boy. I anxiously anticipated their arrival throughout the last nine months and hoped they would come close together. 

Kate was induced Friday am but sweet Eva June did not grace us with her presence until Saturday. She is just so adorable and looks exactly like Kate. I can't wait to watch her grow up and adore her Uncle Tom...as all little girls do. He is certainly already smitten. 

Eva June is even cute when she cries
           
Proud uncle Tom
What an absolutely adorable face



Kate left the hospital on Tuesday. I felt like the time flew by and I didn't get to see them nearly enough! I can't wait to see her again soon.

Early the next morning Ashley was induced and Terry Henderson Rau the third was born. "Trey" is so chunky and just as sweet as can be.
Meeting Trey for the first time 

Daddy and trey...just a couple hours old
Trey took a while to arrive so Tom and I left the hospital to go home and enjoy some dinner 

Sweet Chunky face and a head of hair
Mama loving on her little man
cheeks!
Trey and I on our third visit together
Terry Henderson Rau number 1 and 3 
Yay for eyes

I can't wait to watch these two sweet babies grow up. They are both as cute as can be.

No comments: